All sales are final. We will be glad to exchange defective items only within 30 days from the date of sale. Any items returned must be sent back prepaid in the same condition as when originally shipped. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable, unless we made an error or your product was damaged upon receipt. Contact us for return/refund details before returning anything.
Guarantee & Returns Policy
If any materials or components of our seagull deterrent system are defective when you receive them, or fail to function, you can return them for no-cost replacement.
Shipping charges are non-refundable and returns may be subject to a restocking fee.
Seagull Control Systems, LLC does not accept responsibility for goods damaged by the shipping/courier company. Shipped goods shall be examined by the customer before signing and accepting them from the shipping company. Any damages must be reported to the shipping company immediately. In this event, please email us at email@example.com and we will provide you with the necessary contact information for the shipping company.
Product Return Procedure
If you need to return or exchange an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. A Return Merchandise Authorization Number is required for proper credit.
Return Conditions and Procedures
- All merchandise must be unused and in new condition.
- All merchandise must be properly packaged.
- Whenever possible, merchandise should be packaged the same way and with the same materials as it was received.
If the merchandise is returned by customer via a shipping/courier company:
- Make sure the merchandise is fully insured and packed properly to avoid damage during shipping.
- Customer information and order number must be clearly printed on the package.
- The Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be affixed to package(s) before shipping.
We guarantee the quality of products we design, purchase from manufacturers or source from distributors. They will perform as promised for many years even in harsh marine environments. All our products carry a one-year manufacturer’ warranty—they will be replaced or repaired by us if they are damaged by weather events (except named storms or storms with sustained winds over 60mph). Our SCS Grid Wire Deterrent Systems carry a five-year parts replacement warranty. The following conditions apply:
- Installation by buyer or buyer’s contractor must follow our instructions. In either case you must submit photos showing the product installed on your facility in accordance with our instructions. We will respond with approval or modifications you should make, and you should keep this in your records for five years.
- If damaged you must submit photos showing the damage, with a written explanation.
- Routine maintenance and regular inspection must be done in accordance with our recommendations for each product we supply. Details on request. For SCS Grid Wire Deterrent Systems, inspection and routine maintenance should take place every three months, wires tightened and loose crimps replaced. You must keep a record of these inspections and provide a copy to us if requested.
- We reserve the right to inspect the damage before replacing components.
A copy of our warranty is sent electronically with your purchase. You can count on our support before, during and after installation of our seagull deterrent products.