SCS Seagull Deterrent Spider Kit – our best seller!
Our boating season best seller features Free Shipping
The Seagull Deterrent Spider Kit is the most effective and durable seagull deterrent for boats, cars, roof mounted HVAC, vents, chimneys – any space from 2 to 8 feet in diameter. The Spider’s long, thin, high tensile wires, arcing out from the base, shake and shimmer in the slightest breeze or movement. Seagulls hate the effect and will not land near or under these wires.
There are three mounting systems to choose from, depending on your use of this deterrent. The Sandbag Mount is ideal for car roofs (car dealers, your seagull splat problems are solved), boats, and roof mounted HVAC – anywhere that the 4 pounds weight of the sand will keep the Spider in place and you want quick and easy removal. The Boat Rail Mount is self -explanatory and is also ideal for mounting on pipes and railings measuring 1 to 3 inches in diameter. The Tie or Bungee Mount can be bungeed to your boat or other structure or screwed or glued permanently in place. The Spider arcs out from the base in diameters of 2, 4, 6 and 8 feet, and seagulls won’t go near them so effective coverage can be up to 10 feet wide. The Spider folds in for convenient storage when not in use.
Not sure what size or mount is best for your application? We welcome your phone calls or emails.
There are three mounting systems to choose from
- The Standard Mount (PV) is a glue-on and/or screw-down PVC mount. This is the choice for a permanent mounting base installation. Best for a hard surface like boat cabin roof, HVAC and chimney, any rough weather environment. The Spider easily snaps in and out of the base, and it folds up, umbrella fashion, for space-saving stowage when you leave for a cruise.
- The Tie or Bungee Mount (TB) can be bungeed to the frame of your canvas boat or lift cover. This mount enables you to use your own bungees, lines or wires for your particular situation. A flexible and very secure mount.
- The Sandbag Mount (SB) is ideal for boats, boat lift covers, small swim floats or anywhere you want convenient and easy removal when leaving for a cruise. The sandbag comes pre-filled with pounds of sand. It keeps the Spider in place even in windy conditions. It also has holes for extra security with bungees, if you’re concerned about storms blowing it off when you’re away.
Spiders –Sizes & Mounts Includes Free Shipping/No Sales Tax*
- Spider Coverage: 2 Foot Diameter; PVC Mount w/ Screws (PV) $70
- Spider Coverage: 2 Foot Diameter; Tie or Bungee Mount (TB) $80
- Spider Coverage: 2 Foot Diameter; Sandbag Mount (SB) $120
- Spider Coverage: 4 Foot Diameter; PVC Mount w/ Screws (PV) $75
- Spider Coverage: 4 Foot Diameter; Tie or Bungee Mount (TB) $85
- Spider Coverage: 4 Foot Diameter; Sandbag Mount (SB) $125
- Spider Coverage: 6 Foot Diameter; PVC Mount w/ Screws (PV) $80
- Spider Coverage: 6 Foot Diameter; Tie or Bungee Mount (TB) $90
- Spider Coverage: 6 Foot Diameter; Sandbag Mount (SB) $135
- Spider Coverage: 8 Foot Diameter; PVC Mount w/ Screws (PV) $90
- Spider Coverage: 8 Foot Diameter; Tie or Bungee Mount (TB) $100
- Spider Coverage: 8 Foot Diameter; Sandbag Mount (SB) $145
Questions? Call at 347-389-5533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
To our customers in Canada: We use UPS for shipments to all Canadian addresses. They provide trouble-free service including efficient customs clearance and GST prepayment. As a result, on average it costs us $40 more than shipments to US addresses. We add that amount to the invoice, as well as the GST tax for your province. Sandbag Mounts have higher shipping costs so contact us by email or phone before you order that mount.
To our customers in Hawaii & Alaska: We use UPS for shipments to your state. The extra cost, on average, is $28 which we add to your invoice.